CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
PEST CONTROL OR HOME SERVICES EXPERIENCE
If hired, you will…
1) Complete our training and learn the skills required to responsibly perform your daily pest control service route.
2) Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs.
3) Follow a route schedule ensuring timely and safe arrival at each customer.
4) Serve as a problem solver for the customer by utilizing your training to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer’s needs.
5) Timely complete all required service related documentation.
6) Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment.
7) Read and follow all product labels.
We are looking for a personable person with an aptitude for service and sales work who also enjoy working outdoors.
Prior service industry experience required.
Competitive pay and a company vehicle.
Paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
Comprehensive training and licensing.
Great work environment.
We require a great driving record a valid Florida driver’s license and the ability to pass a drug and criminal back ground screening. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties.
– Safely use a ladder.
– Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
– Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
– Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and have a strong work ethic.
High school diploma or GED.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work to be performed by an employee; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time.
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 per hour / Production.
Please download the application below, fill it out completely, then email it to email@example.com .
Fill out the basic application below
Alternative Pest Management offers state-certified, licensed, & insured pest professionals with extensive knowledge of their field. We also offer customizable natural treatment programs, flexible scheduling, pest prevention recommendations, and fast and reliable service.
All of our pest control programs come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are all eco-friendly!
We can handle any pest problem
Whether a client has an infestation, a bed bug problem, termites or any other pest problem, we can take care of the problem. The most common calls we get are for termites, mosquitoes, rodents and bed bugs.
Most of the time we can take care of the pest issue in one visit, but some jobs will require several visits and checkups.